Underquilt for Hammock Camping - onewind
- Free worldwide shipping
Color: Dark Blue 40
- [DURABLE NYLON AND LIGHTWEIGHT] This hammock underquilt shell and lining fabric are both 20D 400T ultralight nylon fabric. The fabric weight is 1.1oz. Fabrics and fillers are ultra-light materials with a total weight of only 2.25 LBS.
- [Dupont Sorona] Bio-Based Fiber Sustans Made with Dupont Sorona. Environmentally friendly Sustans is fluffy and warm, has high elasticity, a soft hand feel and more convenient and flexible to use.Applicable environment: 35-50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- [KEEP WARM AND MULTIPLE SEASON] No Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) on the under quilt.There are shock cords on each end of the underquilt that tighten the middle part of the underquilt. This reduces sag in the end dams, eliminating cold spots under the legs and shoulders. In cold weather, you can cinch the shock cords at both ends to help keep in warmth, and when the weather gets warmer, you can loosen the shock cords for cooling ventilation.
- [2 IN 1 DESIGN AND 4-SEASON HAMMOCK QUILT ] By adding our blanket (B07Y3BC2Y7)to this 3 season hammock quilt, you will get a 2-layer winter underquilt. 2 in 1 underquilt application environment: 14 -30 degrees Fahrenheit. ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YJX4Y9P?ref=myi_title_dp ) So this is the right hammock underquilt for all seasons.
- [QUICK SETUP AND SYNTHETIC INSULATION] Quick setup by fastening the two carabiners on each end of the hammock.Can Be Washed & It Dries Quickly Unlike Goose Down.Avoid allergy issues with goose/ duck down feather blankets.
Hammock Underquilt Essential for Hammock Camping
Light weight (light lining)
Warmth (DuPont cotton with good thermal insulation, sewing distance 5.9 inches is the best warm spacing)
Quick setup (Use the hooks on both ends to hang the underquilt on the hammock. )
Shell fabric and lining fabric: both 20D 400T ultralight nylon fabric. The fabric weight is 1.3oz (This is a very light and high qulity fabric, the general fabric does not have this good, even if it is good, it is only used in fabrics, Lining is unused)
Bio-Based Fiber Sustans Made with Dupont Sorona
This is a good warm material, Sustans is the world's first high-tech insulation material for winter clothes. More environmentally friendly. Sustans fluffy, high warmth, high elasticity, soft hand feel and more convenient and flexible to use it.
Temperature: 35 - 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Suitable for three seasons
In cold weather, you can tighten the shrinking ropes at both ends to help keep warm; when the weather gets warmer, you can loosen the shrinking ropes at both ends.By adding our blanket to our underquilt, you will get a 2-layer winter underquilt. 2 in 1 underquilt application environment: 14-30 Fahrenheit
In addition to the elastic ropes on both sides, there are two elastic ropes for different purposes on each side, one to tighten the underquilt under the body, so that the cotton under the legs and waist is attached to the human body without gaps. The other tightened the underquilt at both ends, so that the two ends are sealed and the air-conditioning cannot enter the interior of the hammock.
Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.6 x 6.6 inches
|United States||12-20 days|
|United Kingdom||14-25 days|
|Finland, Sweden, Norway||12-20 days|
|France, Netherlands||10-20 days|
|Rest of the World||
Factors such as bottlenecks in shipping and delays at customs may impact delivery time.
If you don't receive your order (excluding custom prints) in 60 days, we will refund you and you get to keep it for free.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Our Email. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Our Contact Us Page.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.