Brand: Rincon Outdoor
Color: Blue & Red
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: If something's wrong with your hammock, we'll make it right. Doesn't matter if you bought it yesterday or 10 years ago. Even if a bear attacks your hammock, let us know, because, hey, if you survive that, the least we can do is give you a new one (and we'd love some pictures).
- ONE TREE PLANTED. We love trees, and hammocks can't live without them. Unfortunately, every two seconds man destroys an area of forest the size of a football field. So we've partnered with OneTreePlanted to plant one tree for every hammock you buy. Getting a sweet product is always great, but doing good at the same time is awesome.
- ALL-IN-ONE: Don't shell out another $20 for straps! Our All-In-One Doubles include everything you need to start hangin' lickity split with simple-to-use Riptide Wrangler Straps. Each 10' strap holds 1000lbs, and 18 individual loops give you a total of 324 hangin' options (trust us, we crunched the numbers). "Other" hammock companies cut corners and send you rope instead. Ever try to untie a knot that's had a lot of weight on it? It's enough to make a grown man cry.
- DOUBLE-SIZED: Extra roomy if you're rollin' solo, or perfectly sized for getting cozy with your favorite person. 10' X 6' (that's 60 square feet!) of pure hanging bliss. Can you hear it? That's the sound of waterfalls, birds tweeting, and the gentle breeze swirling around your new ham-o.
- LIGHT & STRONG: Made of triple-stitched 210T parachute nylon. Skydivers trust their lives to this stuff, so we figured it would hold up to your most rigorous loungin'. Plus it's so soft on your skin with a 210 thread count you might think you're laying in lotion!
Publisher: Rincon Outdoor
Details: Rincon Hammocks - Buy a Hammock, Plant a Tree! Rincon All-in-One Double Hammocks. We Give You Straps - 'Knot' Rope - and a Lifetime Guaranty. Cause We've Got Your Back. And Your Butt.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.8 x 4.6 inches