Color: Style 1
- ★ Large Size: Approx 118"x78"(300x200cm), fits two people comfortably.
- ★ All in One & Save Money: We offer the same quality products as other well-known brands for a much more affordable price. Includes 2 Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners (Hammock Hooks) and 2 Tree Straps that allows you to quickly and safely hanging the hammock to trees, poles, boat masts, etc.It will only spend you less than 3 minutes to hang your camping hammocks over, NO KNOTS REQUIRED. All of the gears will come in one bag
- ★ Portable & Lightweight: Big enough for two and spacious for one, the double hammock can be stuffed into its built-in compression stuff sack easily. Besides,it's ultra light, only weight 1.96 pounds(0.89kg)
- ★ Heavy Duty & Premium: Hammock features 70D high tenacity breathable ripstop nylon 210T taffeta and Triple Interlocking Stitching. Carabiners are made of ultralight durable 7075 Aluminum without any sharp edges. No ropes any more! Hammock Tree Strap which features Triple Stitching, Zero-Stretch and have 18 adjustable loops makes setting up and taking down really quicker and easier than rope hammock. Nordmiex is designed to safely support a maximum capacity of 600 lbs!
- ★ Best Camping Gear: Portable compact make it ideal for camping, hiking, boating, traveling,outdoor backpacking, backyard, university dorm, swing youself any time any where or as a gift to some one loved. Top-notch quality is supported by Lifetime Warranty and 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied
Weight Supported: 600 pounds
Features: Heavy-duty, Comfortable, Breathable!
Package included: 1x Hammock (118" x 78"), 2x Tree Straps (Per length 9'), 2 x Aluminum Carabiners.
How To Hang Your Hammock?
1. Find two trees 10-20 feet apart. Look for two trees that are about 10-20 feet apart to hang your hammock when you're outdoors.
2. Wrap Hammock Tree Straps on each tree.
Take out your set of two straps and attach one to each of your mounting trees. The straps should wrap around a wide part of the trunk, about 5 feet from the ground.Hold an end in each hand,thread one end through the loop on the other end, then pull until the strap is tight around the tree trunk. Do this with both straps/trees.
3. Attach your hammock to the straps.
Attach your Nordmiex hammock between the trees by using the provided carabiners on each end of the hammock. Slip the carabiner into one of the 18 loops provided. The 18 adjustment loops available make it easy to adjust the height of the hammock.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.1 x 4.5 inches