- 【PARAMETER INTRODUCTION】~ Material: Nylon Fabric ; Rated Capacity: 176 lbs ; Max Capacity: 220 lbs ; Hanging Length: Adjustable ; Accessories: Carabiner
- 【TARGETING THE CROWD】 ~ The hammock therapy is suitable for children and adolescents with sensory processing disorders (SPD), Asperger's syndrome, ADHD or autism spectrum. Because deep pressure creates a calming effect.
- 【THERAPY BENEFIT】 ~ The swing therapy strengthens head, neck and core muscles which improves physical activities such as walking and running;Hammock therapy greatly improves child's coordination, balance, body awareness, and concentration.
- 【INSTALLATION GUIDE】 ~ You'll receive large carabiner with the swing. Having the carabiner means it's easy to take down and put up .You can hang the swing from 1 or 2 hanging points.To set up the swing, you'll need to tie each end through a carabiner. Retie one end until you have your desired hanging length. Make sure to double knot it.
- 【USAGE ADVICE】 ~ The nylon material will fade with prolonged exposure, so it is better as an indoor swing. If used outdoors, it is best kept inside when not in use.The suggested age is 3+, though small children should use it under supervision and preferably with a soft surface beneath.The swing is suggested to be hand-washed, and can be dried on low heat cycle.
Product: Sensory swing
Material: Nylon fabric
Rated capacity: 80 kg (176 lbs)
Max capacity: 100 kg (220 lbs)
Hanging length: Adjustable
Can be hung: From 1 or 2 hanging points
Application: For kids or adults
Package size: 19 x 31 x 9 cm (7.48 x 12.21 x 3.54 inch)
Gross weight: 1 kg (2.21 lbs)
1 x Sensory Swing with Carabiner