- COMPLETE HAMMOCK KIT: The JungleNest Hammock combines an ENO hammock with a 950-square-inch, super-fine, SkyWeave Mesh net. The full-length side zipper makes getting in and out of the hammock a breeze. (Hammock straps not included.)
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it's to sleep. Made from 210D nylon taffeta ripstop material and heavy-duty triple stitched seams, this hammock is designed to support up to 400 pounds.
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to quickly and safely secure the JungleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 29 ounces the JungleNest stuffs easily in the attached storage bag. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 6" x 7"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9'4" x 4'9."
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color combination of your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
Publisher: Eagles Nest Outfitters
Details: Trekking into the metropolis of biters and skeeters? Don't forget your JungleNest. This all-in-one hammock/bugnet combo immerses you in complete insect defense without sacrificing suspended comfort. Crafted from a 210D Nylon Taffeta Ripstop base and mesh cover, the JungleNest features internal hanging loops, organizer pocket and height adjustment, plus a full length side zipper to make access a breeze. It's a jungle out there, so hide away in the serenity of complete insect protection. PLEASE NOTE: HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full-time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.0 x 4.5 inches