JungleNest Hammock - ENO
- Free worldwide shipping
- COMPLETE HAMMOCK KIT: The JungleNest Hammock combines an ENO hammock with a 950-square-inch, super-fine, SkyWeave Mesh net. The full-length side zipper makes getting in and out of the hammock a breeze. (Hammock straps not included.)
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it's to sleep. Made from 210D nylon taffeta ripstop material and heavy-duty triple stitched seams, this hammock is designed to support up to 400 pounds.
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to quickly and safely secure the JungleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 29 ounces the JungleNest stuffs easily in the attached storage bag. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 6" x 7"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9'4" x 4'9."
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color combination of your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
Publisher: Eagles Nest Outfitters
Details: Trekking into the metropolis of biters and skeeters? Don't forget your JungleNest. This all-in-one hammock/bugnet combo immerses you in complete insect defense without sacrificing suspended comfort. Crafted from a 210D Nylon Taffeta Ripstop base and mesh cover, the JungleNest features internal hanging loops, organizer pocket and height adjustment, plus a full length side zipper to make access a breeze. It's a jungle out there, so hide away in the serenity of complete insect protection. PLEASE NOTE: HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full-time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.0 x 4.5 inches
|United States||12-20 days|
|United Kingdom||14-25 days|
|Finland, Sweden, Norway||12-20 days|
|France, Netherlands||10-20 days|
|Rest of the World||
Factors such as bottlenecks in shipping and delays at customs may impact delivery time.
If you don't receive your order (excluding custom prints) in 60 days, we will refund you and you get to keep it for free.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Our Email. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Our Contact Us Page.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.