- THE DEEPEST SLEEP IN A HAMMOCK: Fall asleep instantly in your super soft hammock that acts as a pseudo-cocoon, enveloping you in a personal 'quiet space' while blocking out unwanted distractions.
- BIGGER THAN OTHER HAMMOCKS: 2.5 meters long & 63 inches wide with rope ties up to 13 feet long- this hammock gives you more room to snuggle with your partner, cuddle with your kid, or simply stretch out solo.
- PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: At just 5.9 LB, you can fold, pack and go with the easy-carry handmade hammock bag and durable iron hammock rings that make set-up a breeze indoors or outdoors- just hook and nap!
- PROVIDING SUPPORT TO MAYAN & LENCA INDIANS: Each hammock is handmade by families and community members of Mesoamerica using the highest quality pre-production cotton T-Shirts giving each hammock a unique tropical pattern.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: As an American Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Small Business who values honestly, loyalty and trust...we offer a 1-year money-back guarantee on all hammocks- no questions asked!
Publisher: Frontier Market Solutions
Choose the FMS Mayan hammock if you're looking for the safest, most comfortable hammock sleeping experience ever. Stop messing around with rope hammocks that have spreader bars causing you to always worry about falling out and never actually relaxing. If you want to get a good night's sleep in a hammock and enter a state of complete relaxation without distraction, you need to break free of the hammock brainwashing, lose the nostalgia for the hammocks you grew up with and purchase one without a spreader bar. Millions of people all over Central and South America have been using Mayan hammocks to sleep in for centuries and scientific studies are showing that sleeping in a hammock is good for you and can help cure insomnia.
The FMS Mayan hammock is woven from the highest quality pre-production cotton T-shirts. This is a recycling process that produces the brightest, most vibrant colors while also saving our planet's precious resources by keeping thousands of tons of textiles out of landfills and saving water. It also makes for the softest most comfortable fabric you've ever touched, let alone sleep in. Hand made in Honduras by Mayan and Lenca Indians, these hammocks (hamacas in Spanish) are made by the same people that use them every day. Know that your purchase helps provide support to hundreds of family members in these communities. Each hammock comes in its' own bag made with the same super soft materials as the hammock. This hammock does not include hammock hanging straps or additional hardware you may need to hang your hammock.
Each hammock is unique and no two color patterns are alike. If you're not completely satisfied with the color pattern you've received simply exchange it for one you like. We can guarantee you'll enjoy relaxing in your hammock though. If you're not 100% completely satisfied take advantage of our no questions asked money-back guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches