Fabric Hammock - Original Pawleys Island
- Free worldwide shipping
Brand: Original Pawleys Island
Color: Gateway Aspen
- The Pawleys Island quilted hammocks are two ample sheets of compellingly designed all-weather fabric quilted over a plush layer of pillowy polyester fiberfill batting, promising lavish reclining in soft-to-skin comfort. Pawleys Island quilted hammocks are proudly handcrafted in the Carolinas.
- SUNBRELLA FABRIC is the leader in outdoor fabric. It is solution-dyed acrylic, which means the fibers of the fabric are dyed in a color before they are woven into a fabric. Sunbrella is not printed or dyed after the fabric is made.
- DURACORD ROPE is used for the ring knots. This rope is expressly designed to be weather tough and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch.
- Hammock spreader bars are solid Southern white oak that's been hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish, to heighten the handsome hardwood's natural honey-gold hue. The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 55 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY
Publisher: Original Pawleys Island
Details: Appearances can fool you. Have you been looking for a hammock that "looks like" cotton rope and, even more importantly, feels like cotton rope? Our oatmeal colored DuraCord is just that, plus something altogether more - more durable, that is! Exceeding even U.S. military specifications for strength, our DuraCord rope is expressly made to withstand the rain, sleet, snow, sun and heat of changing seasons without the maintenance and care that constant weather exposure requires of classic cotton. DuraCord; is not only resistant to abrasion, rot, mold and mildew, but because the rope is solution-dyed, it's also resistant to staining and fading - in fact, there's no more colorfast rope available today. So you might think of DuraCord; as cotton on steroids . Hammock spreader bars are solid Southern white oak that's been hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish, to heighten the handsome hardwood's natural honey-gold hue. Hanging hardware, including chains, is galvanized steel, for a further boost in strength, and for heightened rust protection. As weather-tough as an Original Pawleys Island Hammock is, we still strongly suggest storing it in an enclosed dry place away from harsh chemicals and foraging wildlife when the hammock is going unused, or during lengthy stretches of bad weather, to help prolong the product's useful life. Note: Don't worry if your own Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock at first seems a little shorter than its advertised length of 156" x 55"; your hammock will soon reach its full length through natural stretching from initial use. With a weight capacity of 450 lbs. there is room for you and your favorite relaxation partner!
Package Dimensions: 57.0 x 12.0 x 6.0 inches
|United States||12-20 days|
|United Kingdom||14-25 days|
|Finland, Sweden, Norway||12-20 days|
|France, Netherlands||10-20 days|
|Rest of the World||
Factors such as bottlenecks in shipping and delays at customs may impact delivery time.
If you don't receive your order (excluding custom prints) in 60 days, we will refund you and you get to keep it for free.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Our Email. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Our Contact Us Page.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.