Brand: Original Pawleys Island
Color: Gateway Aspen
- The Pawleys Island quilted hammocks are two ample sheets of compellingly designed all-weather fabric quilted over a plush layer of pillowy polyester fiberfill batting, promising lavish reclining in soft-to-skin comfort. Pawleys Island quilted hammocks are proudly handcrafted in the Carolinas.
- SUNBRELLA FABRIC is the leader in outdoor fabric. It is solution-dyed acrylic, which means the fibers of the fabric are dyed in a color before they are woven into a fabric. Sunbrella is not printed or dyed after the fabric is made.
- DURACORD ROPE is used for the ring knots. This rope is expressly designed to be weather tough and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch.
- Hammock spreader bars are solid Southern white oak that's been hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish, to heighten the handsome hardwood's natural honey-gold hue. The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 55 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY
Publisher: Original Pawleys Island
Details: Appearances can fool you. Have you been looking for a hammock that "looks like" cotton rope and, even more importantly, feels like cotton rope? Our oatmeal colored DuraCord is just that, plus something altogether more - more durable, that is! Exceeding even U.S. military specifications for strength, our DuraCord rope is expressly made to withstand the rain, sleet, snow, sun and heat of changing seasons without the maintenance and care that constant weather exposure requires of classic cotton. DuraCord; is not only resistant to abrasion, rot, mold and mildew, but because the rope is solution-dyed, it's also resistant to staining and fading - in fact, there's no more colorfast rope available today. So you might think of DuraCord; as cotton on steroids . Hammock spreader bars are solid Southern white oak that's been hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish, to heighten the handsome hardwood's natural honey-gold hue. Hanging hardware, including chains, is galvanized steel, for a further boost in strength, and for heightened rust protection. As weather-tough as an Original Pawleys Island Hammock is, we still strongly suggest storing it in an enclosed dry place away from harsh chemicals and foraging wildlife when the hammock is going unused, or during lengthy stretches of bad weather, to help prolong the product's useful life. Note: Don't worry if your own Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock at first seems a little shorter than its advertised length of 156" x 55"; your hammock will soon reach its full length through natural stretching from initial use. With a weight capacity of 450 lbs. there is room for you and your favorite relaxation partner!
Package Dimensions: 57.0 x 12.0 x 6.0 inches