- KEEP WARM IN WINTER: With polyester insulation and a hammock specific cut, our UnderQuilt surrounds your hammock sides and bottom, protecting you from sudden cold snaps
- FAST, EASY SETUP: Adjustable shock cords allow you to set up quickly for more time nestled in toasty goodness; Works perfectly with our DoubleNest or SingleNest hammock
- WARM, DRY PROTECTION: 40D Ripstop Nylon shell and 30D Nylon Taffeta lining with water repellent finishes; Add the Spark TopQuilt for a 40-50 degree temperature rating
- WINTER-READY: Protection at a lightweight 25 ounces that conveniently folds down into a 6.5" by 12" bag and extends to an impressive 8' by 4' (perfect for campers up to 6'6")
- COMPLETE YOUR CAMPING EXPERIENCE: With our tree-friendly Atlas Suspension System, a SingleNest or DoubleNest hammock, and a TopQuilt for comfortable camping all year long
Publisher: Eagles Nest Outfitters
Details: Make hammock camping a year-round activity with the Ember UnderQuilt. Lightweight, insulated and made to resist moisture while locking in warmth, the Ember lets you experience the outdoors in comfort. This synthetic-filled UnderQuilt is thoughtfully designed to add an extra layer of protection to the bottom and sides of your hammock. Adjustable shock cords on each side help to minimize setup time while maximizing time spent nestled in toasty goodness. Combat cold snaps by pairing with the Spark TopQuilt for a 40-50-degree temperature rating.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.0 inches