- Material: 100% nylon 40-Denie Tricot with slightly stretchy ,Size: 5.5 yards x 3 yards (5m x 2.8m),Loading Capacity: 2000 lbs (900kg),You'll Get:1 x 5M yoga cloth,2 x Manganese steel locks,2 x Fixed disk,2 x daisy chain for extending
- It Can be Fully Cocooned Or Laying Fully In .It is a stretchy fabric. breathable soft and comfortable. not like the parachute type of material used often on other yoga style swings.
- EASY SETUP: Knot Your Aerial Silk according to our instructions. We also include carabiners and daisy chains so you could take this hammock kit anywhere that has an exposed beam or a tree branch. Suggestion to the professional shop to buy other attachments in order to ensure safety if you required.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Allowing your spine to lengthen,helps to relieve the pain and helps to heal back problems;improves balance;increases strength;puts you in a great mood.
- This Kit Works Perfect For: Aerial Yoga, yoga swing ,yoga sling ,aerial dance, aerial fitness ,air yoga ,aerial hammock ,Anti-Gravity Yoga, Unnata Yoga, Suspension Yoga, Gravity Yoga, Antigravity Yoga, Flying Yoga, Aerial Pilates,Pilates hammock
Details: IS YOUR YOGA PRACTICE GETTING TIRED? HOW ABOUT TAKING IT TO THE AIR!
There's nothing like the weightlessness you feel hanging upside down wrapped in the soft silk of an authentic aerial yoga swing. Take your yoga practice to a whole new level right in the comfort of your own home.
Much like regular yoga but suspended in air, aerial yoga gently coaxes your body and joints into shape and relieves the everyday tension that builds up in your body when you're confined to the ground. Up in the air,
you're free to move, expand and stretch with every breath. Improve flexibility and feel your aches and pains melt away with every day you spend on your aerial yoga swing.
EASE PAIN, TENSION & STRESS
Inversions that may have been difficult on a mat are effortless when supported in this swing.
Keep the product away from fire.
Install it on the ceiling or other places that can bear heavy weight. Never install on suspended ceilings.
The wall to yoga distance：1m, distance between hammock two ends: 50-80cm. Hammock spacing from floor is about 80-100cm better.
Avoid sharp objects damage yoga.