Color: Olive Green
- [Add Warmth] The Hammock winter sock helps add 8 to 15 degrees of warmth to a hammock camping by creating a micro-climate by reducing heat loss to air movement. Good hammock gear in the winter
- [Blocks Wind] The hammock wind sock blocks cold winds in the winter, very wind resistant, but is ventilated to reduce moisture buildup inside. Good choice for winter hammock camping
- [Lightweight and DWR Material] Made from DuPont Teflon Based DWR 1.1 oz ripstop nylon making it durable, breathable, wind resistant, protected from stains. Snow and light rain/mist will just bead up and roll off.
- [Small Packing Size and Light Weight] The 11 foot long wind sock packs down to 6.25 inches x 4.25 inches, and weighs just 12 oz.
- [Easy Setup] In less than one minute, the sock slides over the ridge line and clinches at each end. (Need ridgeline on your hammock)
Details: onewind wind sock hammock winter sock lightweight
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches