Brand: Wasatch Outfitters
Color: navy blue
- This tough, lightweight camping hammock sets up easily with the provided straps and carabiners, offering a relaxing place to nap anytime, anyplace!
- Made of high quality parachute-grade nylon, this hammock is silky smooth to the touch and can easily hold up to 500 lbs. The end straps are reinforced to prevent rips or tears, and make it a cinch to connect with the included straps.
- Tree-friendly straps included with every purchase. These wide, durable straps can connect straight to the included carabiners, leaving no need to bother with timely knots or guesswork. Simply wrap them around your chosen tree or pole and you're good to go! Or nap...
- Our hammock's integrated valuables pouch makes keeping track of your keys and other small items a thing of the past. When you get in, just place any items that you're not using in the attached pouch and relax without needing to worry about them falling or getting lost.
- Comes with a dedicated stuff sack and a free 8-tool swiss army knife. When not in use, our hammock folds up neatly into the included stuff sack. Perfect for lightweight camping or backpacking trips. While out in the elements, or just doing the odd job at home, our swiss army knife, included free for your use, will be sure to help you out with a variety of everyday tasks.
Details: Wasatch Outfitters' hammocks use the highest quality 210T nylon available. Utilizing the latest in hammock technology, our hammock material is lightweight and robust enough to hold 600 pounds. It can easily tolerate the toughest nature has to offer, so it's safe to use in any conditions. In addition to our breathable, mold-free fabric, Wasatch Outfitters' hammocks also come with everything you need to get set up, and more! Included with every purchase are two 12kN carabiners, rope that has been security tested to bear at least 600lbs, the integrated stuff sack, and a free Swiss army knife as a thank you to our customers. All our products are subject to strict quality control tests before they ship out. We want you to spend more time exploring and less time worrying about what could go wrong. At Wasatch Outfitters, have a strong R&D team with a long history of producing top-grade hammocks for our customers all over the world. Our hammocks are made to last and are sold in Europe, America, Southeast Asia, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. They have the same quality, or higher, as the more expensive brands in the industry. Try one today and you'll see why our products are highly trusted and praised by our customers. Wasatch Outfitters' Double Hammock Specifications: Maximum load-bearing capacity: 600 lbs/272 kg Unpackaged size: 118 inches x 78.7 inches Packaged size: 4.33 inches x 7.87 inches Shipping weight: 1.4 lb/1.7 lbs, including carabiners and Swiss Army knife Hammock material: 210T Parachute Nylon Carabiner: 12kN aluminum line climbing clasp Hanging kit: 5x3m high strength rope, folding in use Stuff sack: attached to hammock Contact us? If you want to return or replace any product purchased, or have any questions about the usage instructions of this product or its accessories, feel free to contact us via email and we will reply within 24 hours.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 13.8 x 13.8 inches